Program created for support you, the producer, to improve your business.
- Pasture management
- Genetical enhancement
- Animal management
- Environmental and land suitability
- Financial management
- Farm assessment following the Brazilian GAP (Good Agriculture Practices) criteria developed by Embrapa (Brazilian Agribusiness Research Center).
- Guidance on land-tenure and environmental regularization.
- Support for fundraising access to investments on production improvement and environment restoration.
- Technical assistance on good agriculture practices for calves production and farm management.
- Technical assistance on "Permanent Protected Areas" restoration.
- Calves quality improvement
- Ability to attend new markets and their standards
- Economical activity diversified
- Permanet preservation areas restauration
- Productivity and income increased
1 - Defining new ways for creating a responsible production territory
2 - Support to promote the region to the domestic and foreign markets, seeking investment opportunities